• I am running because for the past two years there was no significant progress
• I believe in fairness and that it’s the primary obligation of the government to protect the most vulnerable among us
• I believe our children are entitled to a quality public education
• I support efforts to ensure the right to vote and to broaden voter participation
• I believe in policies that will improve the quality of our workforce, strengthen our infrastructure, and enhance public transportation
• I support anti-gentrification policies to improve the lives of our low-income and disabled elderly in our district
• I am running for the office of Florida State Representative 107 because I believe:
Together, we can make a difference!